Friday 16 May 2014

One Direction's Where We Are Tour


Now, I'm not going to sit here and pretend to be the biggest One Direction fan in the world. I'm not. Being a massive Britney fan stalker, I know how irritating it can be when people claim to be a bigger fan than you are, despite not knowing their birth weight, exact hair colour shade and every single chart position for every single released song. I am however, a One Direction lover. I don't follow everything they do but I do enjoy their music, have their DVDs and books and constantly ogle over their beautiful faces (particularly Niall, I'm obsessed).

Sadly, when my sister and I were deciding on which concert we were going to book for 2014, we had a difficult choice as three of our favourites were embarking on their tours: Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus and One Direction. We decided on Miley (considering she's my second favourite, after Britney) but have since been upset that we didn't get the opportunity to see One Direction's 'Where We Are' stadium tour, especially since watching their This Is Us DVD.

So that's why I'm entering the National Holiday's competition. No, I'm not the biggest Directioner on the planet, but I sure do love the boys. And I know that this tour is going to go down in history. And despite not getting tickets when they were on sale, it's one that I definitely do not want to miss out on. I know it'll be one of my biggest regrets if I don't get to attend.

Are you going to see One Direction's stadium tour?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________