Friday 8 August 2014

eBay wishlist #2


"I'm a lot cooler on the internet" t-shirt | Silicone make up brush cleaner | Make up bag | Lipstick holder

I haven't posted an eBay wishlist in a while because I haven't really spotted anything that I fancied. But over the past couple of weeks, I've been adding a lot of products to my wishlist and when I get paid, I'll definitely be purchasing a few (okay, all of them).

You can never have enough storage and although I don't use cotton buds, I love the dispenser a lot. I'll just have to start using them. The same goes for the lipstick holder. Currently my lipsticks aren't very organised and this holder will allow me to have my favourites on display. Which brings me on to the MAC lipstick. I haven't ordered from this seller before but apparently the lipsticks are 100% genuine for a few quid cheaper.

I definitely don't need any more make up brushes but you can't grumble at the price of the Real Techniques rip offs. The ring is adorable and although most of my rings sit inside my jewellery box, I love cats so I need it. The t-shirt is a must have and I can imagine it'd look lovely with jeans or a high waisted skirt. I'll definitely be investing. In multiple colours.

The silicone oven mitt is something that I think will make cleaning my make up brushes a lot easier. I find it a bit of a chore and I can never quite be bothered, but this mitt will make it fun. I think. And finally, the make up bag. This has been in my wishlist for a really long time and it's about time I bought it. For me, it's quite pricey but I think it's adorable.

What items are currently on your eBay wishlist?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________