Tuesday 12 August 2014

Outfit of the day and a blogging break

Recently my blogging schedule has gone out of the window and I've decided to take a bit of a blogging break. This could be for a couple of days, a couple of weeks or even a few months. I won't go into too much detail but I think I need a bit of me-time, and a step away from social media. It won't be forever, I absolutely adore blogging and the escape it provides me. But I need to put myself first sometimes.

In case you didn't know, I've been working for The Nottingham Post for the past four weeks and because of this, I've featured in their newspaper and on their website a couple of times. If you're interested, you can view my features here and here. I quite like the outfit that I put together for their "fashion blogger" segment so decided to showcase it on my blog.

I do apologise about the photo. It's no secret that I'm useless when it comes to taking outfit photos. But the sun was shining so I definitely made the most. I've recently been adoring midi skirts as I find them flattering and classy. I'd be eyeing up this one from Matalan for ages so when I saw it in the sale, I knew I had to snap it up. I also love the fact that it's pink too.

TopMatalan
SkirtMatalan
NecklaceNew Look
ShoesPrimark

What clothing items have you been loving recently?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________