Wednesday 14 November 2012

Rise up, Lotus rise this is the beginning...

Another eye of the day for you all! I created this look a few nights ago when I was bored in my flat. I love purple eyeshadow as it really contrasts with my green eyes but I don't tend to use it often as it is quite a scary colour. 
I used the No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow Trio in the colour Forest Fruits which I reviewed and swatched here. I used the lightest colour on the inner part of my eye, the darker colour on the outside and in the crease and the black to define my lash line. I was pretty please with how this look turned out seeing the photos, I wish I'd have winged it out a little bit more as when the eye is closed, the outer corner looks a little bit messy. But you live and you learn, right?! My eyelashes also don't look very nice but that's probably because I used a mascara that's pretty much dried up now - I should really throw it out.
But anyway, I've been loving experimenting with eyeshadow more recently so you can expect a few more looks, maybe! What do you think of this look? What's your favourite colour to use on your eyes?
xxx