Saturday 10 November 2012

CHRISTMAS: Boots New Christmas Range

Christmas is without a doubt my favourite time of the year. I love how excited everyone gets, I love giving and receiving presents, I love spending time with my family, I love winter clothing. I just love everything about Christmas - except maybe the weather. So over Christmas, Boots are doing a few fun things. And there are some pretty cool new products on their website that are a little bit different to what they usually sell.
These are Boots' new "Christmas Range!" Above, you can see the Self Esteem Replacement After Christmas Kit,  A Lump of Coal, Santa's Chimney Grease, Mum's Gift Wrapped Washing Up Liquid, Santa's Naughty & Nice List, Brussel Sprot Gas Masks - Pack of 4, Elf Bite Lotion, Bah Humbug Hamper, The Suprised Look Face and a Glass of Milk and a Cookie! As you've probably guessed, you unfortunately cannot buy these (which is a shame as the Self Esteem Replacement After Christmas Kit seems fun) but I think it's grea that Boots are getting into the Christmas spirit and putting little joke items like this around the site.
Boots also have a new Christmas advert out which I've embedded for you below. I think this is super cute and it's definitely getting me even more excited for the most beautiful time of the year!
I know I don't normally post on Sundays but I couldn't resist when I saw these cute items and the advert. Now I'm off to light my Christmas candles and listen to Justin Bieber's Mistletoe!
xxx