Tuesday 27 November 2012

WANTS: Basic T-Shirts

For some strange reason, all I've been wearing recently is jeans. I've never really been a fan of jeans as I don't think that they're uncomfortable. Plus, I like wearing t-shirts that aren't skin tight and for reason, I've always thought that they're the t-shirts you have to wear with jeans. But now I've gotten over this very strange and stupid theory, I can't stop wearing them! So I've picked out a few basic t-shirts that I love and I quite frankly, need!
PicMonkey Collage
12, 345, 678910.
What do you think about these t-shirts? I think they all look really casual and they'd look great paired with jeans. The thing about jeans is, especially skinny jeans, that you can afford to get away with oversized t-shirts (just like leggings) as the jeans are pretty much stuck to your body. So although oversized t-shirts pretty much hide away your figure, the skinny jeans show off your figure too. I definitely need to pick up some of these t-shirts. My favourites are without a doubt numbers 2, 3, 7 and 9.
xxx