Thursday 27 February 2014

LIPS | Collection Deluxe Lipstick in Speakeasy


I love a good bargain, me. And when I saw this lipstick popping up almost everywhere, I instantly knew I had to get my paws on it. I bought the Collection Deluxe Lipstick in Speakeasy when it was on offer for a mere £2.99, but it's full RRP is still just £3.99 - and it rivals some of the more expensive lipsticks I own. The formula is creamy and the colour glides onto the lips adding a hint of hydration and a full on pigment of colour. Speaking of colour, isn't it beautiful?! A stunning muted down pink-nude shade that will suit almost every complexion out there. The collection itself includes five colours ranging from tempting nudes to perfect reds - a collection that I will most definitely be delving further into (and one that Collection should consider expanding further). Currently on Boots' fabulous 3 for 2 mix and match offer, you can buy this entire collection of lipsticks for just £15.96 (and get another make up item absolutely free if under £3.99); that just 96p more than one MAC Lipstick and personally, I think the formula is much better. You can buy this lipstick here.

Have you tried any lipsticks from this range before?