Monday 29 August 2011

I'm Lovin' It!

Hey guys!
Sorry that I've been absent recently. I've been really busy sorting out university things and also holiday things as next Tuesday, I'm going abroad - really excited! So I thought I'd show you a few products that I'm currently loving.
This rich body butter is perfect for dry skin sufferers. I've had a bad couple of weeks recently where the skin on my legs and ankles has been pretty dry and this body butter has solved all of my problems. It melts into the skin effortlessly and doesn't take long to completely sink in. It also smells absolutely beautiful - and the scent lingers! The tub is 300ml which is huge for the price!

Denise McAdam Moisture Master Intensive Moisture Masque - £3.50 [Tesco]
If you follow me on Twitter then you'll probably know that when I returned home from camping my hair had suffered badly. It was awfully dry which for me, was a shock considering my hair is usually oily. This hair masque saved my hairs life. You apply it for 2-3 minutes, rinse it off and wella! Perfect hair in an instant. After using this just once, my hair had restored to its natural form and it was full of life and glowing. I now use this 2-3 times a week!

I love this product so much! It smells gorgeous - like Bakewell Tarts. This handcream also sinks into the hands pretty quickly which makes it perfect for when I'm driving. I do love the packaging.. very vintage and pretty. However, I wish Burt's Bees' did a smaller version that I could keep in the car. Don't worry though, I did decant some into a smaller tub so I always have it. My favourite handcream.

Skin Wisdom Instant Benefits Eye Roll On - £7.00 [Tesco]
I've always found it hard to find the 'perfect' eyecream. My eyes do get small bags under them and sometimes, they're hard to conceal with concealer alone. This eye roll on however works instantly. It cools the eyes and leaves them looking fresh and awake. I wouldn't be without it.

Blistex Raspberry Lemonade Blast - [Superdrug]
 You know I love lip balms right? Well this one is now my all time favourite. It's highly moisturising and gets rid of chapped lips straight away. Yet the best thing about this lip balm is the taste. Oh my, it tastes beautiful. Just like raspberries and lemonade - ha! Amazing. I carry it with me everywhere.

I reviewed this product here and yes, I'm still loving it. My #1 foundation at the moment!

This pressed powder really does seem magical. It contains different coloured dots [see picture below] which all merge together to not only mattify the skin but also to conceal.  It brightens the complexion, dulls redness, conceals skin discolouration, camouflages yellow & pallid skin and also covers under and over eye areas. It really is that magically. The compact is pretty big and flimsy but it does contain a huge mirror which is a big bonus!
I've gone back to my favourite concealer! This concealer is so cheap yet it has full coverage and a lot of pigmentation. It covers everything. My go-to concealer. I cannot praise it enough. Oh and it lasts all day.

Barbara Daly Lash Boost Mascara [Black] - £6.75 [Tesco]
I tweeted about this mascara whilst I was on holiday. I went in the sea and this mascara did not budge. I find that incredible. I honestly couldn't believe it! This mascara lengthens, thickens and curls my lashes and since I've been using it I have noticed that my lashes have become stronger.

Barbara Daly Eye Liner Polish [Dramatic Black] - [Tesco]
I find it really hard to use gel/cream eyeliners however, this one is perfect. It's really pigmented, glides onto the eye area and doesn't move until it's removed. Once again, I can't praise it enough. It's just perfect.

 Barbara Daly Eye Liner Polish [Dramatic Black]
Barbara Daly Lash Boost Mascara [Black]

What products have you been loving recently? I'd love to know!
xxx