Sunday 21 August 2011

My Footcare Routine

When it comes to summertime it's especially important to keep your feet looking in tip top condition - especially if you wear sandals a lot.. which I do! I though it'd be interesting to show you what products I use on my feet. I only use 4 and my routine is really simple, quick and keeps my feet looking smooth and feeling soft.
Liz Earle Foot Scrub - £10.45 & Foot Repair Moisturiser - £12.50
I've reviewed both of these products before and you find my reviews  here. I'm still loving both of these foot care products.. they do the job and smell gorgeous at the same time. They've changed the way my feet look and feel!

This product doesn't smell very nice at all and normally, I would stop using a product if I didn't like the smell. I know some people that don't mind this smell and some people say it smells lovely so I definitely think it's a personally preference. So don't let me opinion put you off! However, this heel stick is incredible. If you're like me and the skin you get on your heels is really dry then this product is for you! My Liz Earle Foot Moisturiser might be amazing but this heelstick adds even more moisture to the skin and REALLY softens the heels. Infact, after using this once I noticed a big difference in the skin on my heels. This texture is a balm texture and you only need a tiny, tiny amount and because the product is huge, it'll definitely last you a really long time.

PedEgg - £9.99
This is a wonder product.  
As you can see it has two sides to it. On the left is the side you use second in order to smooth the feet and on the right is the side you use to remove dead skin and 'file' the feet. Seriously, this does the job. It isn't painful, it removes dead skin, smooths the feet and best of all, it catches all the dead skin in the egg so you don't get skin all over the floor! I really cannot rate this product enough. It's amazing!

So this is the order I use these products and how often I use them:
1. Liz Eare Foot Scrub; every other day.
2. PedEgg; every other day.
3. JML Heel Tastic; every other day.
4. Liz Earle Foot Repair Moisturiser; once a day.

My feet are now in the best condition that they've ever been in. All 4 of these products work perfectly together to smooth and buff the skin to perfection.
 
What products do you use on your feet? What's your routine like? Do you use any of these products?
xxx