Sunday 14 August 2011

My Dressing Table

Hands up, who loves storage posts?! I definitely do - maybe it's because I'm nosey! I know I've done a storage post on my dressing table before but since moving into my dads, I've changed it around a little bit. I've also done a storage post on my skincare/bodycare/haircare products but that isn't my dressing table - just a few shelves! So this is my dressing table..
Top Row L-R: The pink and yellow boxes have some skincare samples in them and then next to those is a jar full of cotton wool pads. After that, there's one of my necklaces (my favourite) and then a box with candles inside. The vintage looking storage box is home to all of my Clinique products and also my Katy Perry tour lollipop! The stripey cardboard box contains a few small boxes and also PR contact details and then after that is a Britney Spears tour cup!
Second Row: On this row I have my favourite perfumes, a cupcake money box, an owl money box and a letter holder that houses my favourite palettes.
Third Row: This is the main row and you can see my No7 Light Up Mirror, my nail polish cake stand, 13 drawers for my make up, 2 brush holders, a woven box and lots of other random bits!
Fourth Small Row: This row has a lot of random items on there including shavers, face wipes, hair grips and hair bands.
The Big Area On The Left: This has all of my electrical items in a big box and then some more cotton wool pads and hairbrushes in a black rack from Ikea. I also keep my nail polish remover, Rollasoles and manicure items here.
Bottom Area: A lot of random items here as well including my on the go manicure set, Bumpits, Soap & Glory basket, No7 mirror box (as it breaks a lot), CDs and 4 drawers which houses random items yet again.
On The Right: On top of the woven drawers is a little box that I store my lipsticks in and then on top of that is my PedEgg and some glitter! Inside the drawers is more skincare/haircare/bodycare items.
(click to enlarge)!
xxx