Saturday 20 August 2011

I got into university - & I need your help!

A few people have been asking me if I got into university and the answer is yes - I did! I got into my first choice so I'll now be going to Lincoln university to study journalism! So excited.Fireworks__part_1_by_imstellarrr_large
Caz also got into university and on this post she is asking for help. I'm going to steal her idea (I hope that's okay Caz) and ask for help to.

Any advice you have for university.. whether it's course related, social advice, anything I'd really appreciate it :) After a few weeks I'll post a post with the best advice on so make sure to leave your blog/YouTube/Twitter etc so I can link back to you somehow if I use your comment :)

Thank you so much and congratulations to anyone else who got in!
xxx