Saturday 13 August 2011

Mini Haul & Update

Today I went to see my mum and we decided to go out to do a bit of shopping! I'm going abroad in a few weeks time and I virtually have no clothes that are suitable for going abroad so we decided to invest in a few! Matalan have an incredible sale on at the moment (up to 70% off) so both of these items are from there.
L-R Maxi Dress £10, Shorts £3.
Both of these were such a bargain that I just couldn't resist (my mum bought me the shorts though - thank you)! And I also got a plain black vest top to go with the shorts however I didn't photograph it because it's really not that interesting. Both outfits look completel gorgeous on and I really recommend everyone to get a black, jersey maxi dress because they're really slimming and perfect for summer!

When it comes to summer I don't like wearing powder products so I bought a Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush. My sister has one of these and I love them - I think the formula and pigmention is spot on. This is in the colour Coral and once again, perfect for summer!

If you're wondering where I've been and why I haven't been blogging it's because I've been in Cornwall on holiday. I had a wonderful time but it's good to be home and in a real bed (I went camping)! The winner of my giveaway will be announced very soon - I'm hoping for next week so good luck to everyone and thank you for entering, I really appreciate it!

I'm also expecting my A-Level results really soon and quite frankly, I'm petrified! So if I don't blog before Thursday (I'm sure I will) then good luck to everyone who is waiting on results and I wish you all the best of luck.

What have you been buying recently?
xxx