Sunday 11 March 2012

No7 Stay Perfect Nail Polishes

These pictures are the exact reason why it's rare that I will do nail posts - the pictures just never come out looking very nice. But these polishes are too gorgeous (and too much of a bargain) to not blog about!
As you know, the £5 No7 vouchers are back in Boots stores and normally, I avoid the nail polishes. I don't know why but I just think that I have enough so why do I need more? But the beautiful weather today meant that I needed some gorgeous summer colours for my collection and I couldn't resist these two. On the left is the colour Mojo which is a beautiful coral colour that is more orange than pink. It has a lovely gold shimmer running through it as well and when it catches the light, it just looks stunning. And on the right is the colour Me Me Me which is a bright 'in-your-face' pink that is very shocking! I absolutely love them both. As soon as I returned from work, I applied them both. And I'll just say, they apply like a dream. They're pretty much opaque in just one coat!
I'm really sorry about the bad swatches. I'm awful at painting my nails. But the first on the left is Mojo followed by Me Me Me and so on. These retail at £7.00 on their own but with the No7 vouchers, they're just £2.00. Me being staff meant that I also received discount and these came through at just 42p each which truly is a bargain. You can view all of the shades here.
What are you planning to use your No7 vouchers on?
xxx