Monday 19 March 2012

Monday Summary - Week Twelve

I posted this mug shot on Twitter earlier because even though I'm only going to the library, I like how my make up turned out. Probably because I'm wearing my all-time favourite lipstick; MAC's Lazy Day. The only problem is, it was a limited edition lipstick and it's on its last legs so I'm really scared to use it. MAC, please bring it back! Anyway, on to this weeks Monday Summary. Quite a lot has happened this week.. well ish. First of all, I got a new phone! You've probably seen on Twitter because to be honest, it's amazing and I'm completely in love with it. It's the Blackberry Bold 9790 and it's so beautiful. It takes wonderful pictures (the one above was actually taken on the phone in low lighting and to be honest, it looks pretty damn good), films in HD, is touch screen and very, very quick! I can't recommend it enough. I also went to London on Thursday which was definitely the highlight of the week. You can see my full write up here but in total, it was a wonderful day and I felt like a real grown up - hehe. So originally I know I said a lot happened this week and now I'm writing this I'm starting to think, did it really? But I guess the things that happened were big things for me! So, what have you guys been up to recently?
xxx


P.S I'd really appreciate it if you could all take my survey for one of my university assignments. You can take it here and it should only take a few seconds/minutes! Thanks :)