Friday 16 March 2012

Everyday Eye Make Up - Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette #3

When I saw this make up look on ByCelina I just had to recreate it. It looks so beautiful and it's very easy and quick to do. I don't usually use eyeshadow underneath my eyes  but as you can tell from the pictures, Half Baked just looks absolutely stunning there and it's definitely something I'm going to do from now on.
As you know from ByCelina's blog post, I used Tease in the crease, Snakebite on the outer half of the lid, Half Baked on the inner half of the lid and Verve and Bootycall mixed together to highlight the inner corner. I then repeated this underneath my lash line. I used my usual 17 Liquid Liner to line my upper lid and Avon's ColorTrend Kajal Stick in Light Blue & Black to line my tight line and water line. The mascara that I used was Barbara Daly's Lash Boost mascara.
L-R Urban Decay's Bootycall, Verve, Half Baked, Snakebite and Tease, 17's Liquid Liner and Avon's Kajalstick.
I'm definitely a big fan of this eye look. As you can probably tell, I'm starting to truly fall in love with my Naked 2 palette!
What's your favourite eye combination?
xxx