Sunday 18 March 2012

You Can Do It!

 
It's been over 5 years since Britney was going through her very public breakdown and she ended shedding her past and decided to shave her head. Since then, Britney has won 147 awards including the well renowned Video Vanguard Award, she's had 3 number one albums, 6 number one singles, 2 worldwide tours including The Circus Starring: Britney Spears which became the 5th highest grossing tour ever by a female artist despite only having 97 dates, she's appeared on both How I Met Your Mother and Glee (and given them their highest ever TV ratings).
Being a huge Britney fan since 1998 it's amazing to say that she's pulled through probably the most difficult time of her life and she's came back stronger than ever. I'm very proud to be a Britney fan and so, so proud to see her back on track and still on top of the game. I wanted to write this post to show you that no matter what you're going through, you can pull through and you can become stronger than ever. Use Britney as inspiration, I do and I'm happy to say that I'm a strong person who can overcome pretty much anything. You can do it.
xxx