Friday 2 March 2012

No7 Life & Curve Eyelash Curler

Yes, the Boots No7 £5 vouchers are back. I'm seriously starting to believe that these arrive at the end of every month - not that I'm complaining of course! When I found out that they were back, there was only one item that I knew I had to get..
I did used to have eyelash curlers but unfortunately for me, they broke a while back. Don't get me wrong, I'd love a pair of Shu Uemura curlers but I just can't justify spending £20 on some eyelash curlers when I can get some No7 ones for as cheap as these ended up being. Originally, these eyelash curlers cost £7.25 but after the £5 discount, they came through at £2.25 which is an absolute bargain. And I also got staff discount so in the end, these curlers cost me a measly 62p! 
These curlers are beautiful in design; very sleek and easy to use. They also come with a spare 2 foam pads for when the original ones are exposed to daily wear and tear. I'm truly in love with them. They instantly open up the eyes and really do make a difference in mascara application.
What are you planning to spend your No7 vouchers on? Have you tried these eyelash curlers before?
xxx