Wednesday 14 March 2012

Midlands Blogger Meet Up

If you've been reading my blog since last year then you know that I've been wanting to organise a Midlands Blogger Meet Up for a long time now. I did get very close to hosting one in November last year but due to other commitments, I had to cancel. Which was very unfortunate as I had quite a lot of interest in it. But I'm back and I'm hoping that you're all still up for it! 
I've created a Facebook event as I think it'll be a lot easier to organise an event on there. Any suggestions are welcome and you can invite whoever you like. It's also public so just click 'join' and you'll be kept up to date with everything. You can view the event here
Everyone is welcome. You don't have to be a blogger. Even if you're a blog reader please feel free to click attend! Also, I'm hoping to generate a lot of interest for this so if you could tweet about it etc then that'd be great! If you could also retweet this tweet then I'd be forever grateful!
Thank you and I hope to meet you all soon :)
xxx
P.S any further questions either tweet me, leave a comment or write on the event wall!