Monday 12 March 2012

IBIZAIBIZA - Updated Information!

Last month, I wrote a blog post letting you all know about an exciting new range that was going to be hitting our stores this month. You can view this post here. I have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that this range has now been pushed back until April so unfortunately for us, we won't be able to buy it for another month. However, the good news is that I have more images of some of the beautiful products IBIZAIBIZA has to offer!
 I can't get over how beautiful this range looks. The packaging looks very expensive and of good quality and don't even get me started on those eyeshadows. Each colours looks unique and full of pigmentation! I will let you know when I receive more information about this brand - I'm really excited for it! Are you?
xxx