Tuesday 29 January 2013

EOTD: Naked Basics Palette

Since buying the Naked Basics palette, I've been loving simple, every day eye make up looks. The palette itself is beautiful and since writing my original post on it, my love for it has continued to grow.
My favourite look that I create pretty much every single day is a simple wash of W.O.S over the eyelid, Venus underneath my brows, Naked 2 in the crease and Faint in the outer corner of the eye and underneath the eye. The eyeliner that I used in these pictures is the Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner in black and the mascara I used was 17's Blow Out Mascara in Blackest Black. The Naked Basics palette contains 5 matte eyeshadows and one satin eyeshadow which makes it perfect for creating basic, every day looks. I do sometimes use this on nights out though as it's very versatile and sometimes, shimmer isn't what I want. I love this look because it's simple yet effective and wakes up my eye area which is perfect for late nights and early lectures!
You can see my original review of the Naked Basics palette here and buy one for yourself for just £20 here.
Do you like every day eye looks? Do you own the Naked Basics palette?
xxx