Saturday 26 January 2013

SAVER SATURDAY: Ladies Only Sunday Sanctuary at Bar Galante for FREE!

You got that right, a new blogging series! Every Saturday, if possible, I'm going to try and present to you an offer that is beauty based. Times are hard at the moment and the recession is on going and stores are closing down so sometimes, you just need something that will cheer you up that isn't going to break the bank. This week, I have something for you that is entirely free and is guaranteed to banish all of your worries.
The stunning crystal cocktail lounge, Bar Galante (which is located at 87 Sloane Avenue, London, SW3 3DX) will be hosting a regular "ladies only Sunday Sanctuary." On arrival you will be greeted with complimentary Champagne Bellinis, Belvedere Bloody Marys and Argentinean canapés. After this, you can then settle town in front of classic films and be pampered with free beauty treatments from the Bliss Spa. Beauty treatments include mini body-massages and manicures and you can relax while enjoying a range of films such as the class 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' and one of my favourites, the risqué comedy 'Bridesmaids.' Already sounds perfect right? Well it gets even better - Bar Galante will also gift customers their very own pair of slippers to keep! This magical event takes place every Sunday between 1pm and 3pm. To book your place, all you have to do is email RSVP@BARGALANTE.COM. To find out more information, click here.
I wish I could go down and visit myself but unfortuantely, I have work on Sunday's and I also couldn't afford to go down to London. But if you do go, make sure you tweet me and let me know how you get on!
xxx