Wednesday 23 January 2013

What to spend your No7 vouchers on...

Yes, it's that time again! The No7 £5 off skincare/£3 off make up are back. So do you know what that means? It's time to stock up on your favourite No7 goodies and try a few new ones. The vouchers have been out for a while now and they expire in just a few days (27th January) so if you're struggling thinking about what to spend your remaining vouchers on, you've come to the right place.
No7 Crème Touch Face Powder - £8.50 - I haven't actually tried this face powder but I'm in need of a new one and this one sounds lovely. It adds extra coverage to the skin while keeping it in place all day long.
No7 Perfectly Bronzed Starfish Bronzer - £11.50 - This is something else that I haven't tried but that is on my radar. This bronzer comes with two different colours so you can mix and match and find out which suits your skin tone the best. Great for pale ladies like myself!
No7 Stay Perfect Shine Free Primer - £12.50 - I've used the Shine Free No7 primer before and I didn't really rate it. It wasn't bad but it was good. It was just okay. So I want to give them another go.
No7 Instant Radiance Concealer - £12.95 - This has been compared to the YSL Touche Eclat but for half of the price! And it's even better with the vouchers.
No7 Instant Radiance Foundation - £12.50 - The No7 foundations have gone through a makeover recently and there's a new foundation matching system at No7 which is wonderful. I'm drawn to this foundation because it's medium/full coverage which a luminous finish. 
No7 Blissful Body Wash - £9.50 - My mum received this in a gift set for Christmas and my sister used it and fell in love with it. Which is rare for her so it must be good! It smells beautiful and moisturises the skin.
No7 Sumptuous Bath Soak - £9.50 - Another great No7 bath product. I would highly recommend checking their bath range out. This smells lovely and moisturises the skin too.
No7 Cocooning Body Balm - £13.50 - I adore this! It works as a body balm but with the consistency of a moisturiser which means it's great for dry patches but it sinks in quickly. It also smells gorgeous.
No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour - £6.00 - No7 do a lot of nail polishes and the formula is great. Definitely worth picking a few up with your vouchers.
No7 Eye Contour Brush - £7.25 - I stock up on these when the vouchers come out. And now, they've been redesigned and I think they're even better as they're a lot more dense and pack on colour much better.
No7 Brush Cleaner - £8.00 - I bought this the other day and it does a great job at cleaning make up brushes.
No7 Luxurious Foaming Shower Oil - £9.95 - I bought this with my vouchers last time and while I like it as a body wash, I prefer it as a shaving oil. It works wonders on the legs!
No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara - £11.00 - A great all round mascara! No7 do a broad range of mascaras so there's definitely going to be one for you.
I'd also currently recommend checking out the No7 skin care routines as currently, all No7's skincare is on 3 for 2 (and you can use your £5 skin care voucher) so you're going to end up getting a true bargain! I did this with my new and current anti-ageing routine which I wrote a blog post on. You can view this blog post here. Also, if you're going on holiday it's worth having a look at the No7 sun care and if there's a man in your life, point him in the direction of No7's men range.
What will you be spending your No7 vouchers on?
xxx