Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Years Resolutions

- Lose weight. I've never, ever set this as a new years resolution and I'm not going to do a full on, crash diet. I'm just going to be healthier. Blogs being my books and YouTube being my TV has made me realise that being healthy is key to being happy and if I start looking after my health a bit better now, my body will thank me for it later. So now more late night snacks!
- Start an anti-ageing skin care routine. I hit 20 in a few days till (the 11th to be exact) and I've always read that 20 is the age to start your anti-ageing routine. I guess I've already started it in a way. I always use SPF (even when it's snowing) and I do take good care of my skin. But prevention is better than cure and I'm pretty scared of wrinkles - especially because I already have dark spots on my skin from spots so I'm going to be searching through a lot of anti-ageing skin care products throughout 2013.
- Knuckle down at university. I already try hard on my work when it comes to assignments and exams. But I want to try hard all year round. I don't just want to spend a full week or two doing an assignment. I'm going to come back from every lecture and re-write my notes. Maybe. Hopefully. We'll see.
- Continue blogging. If I do say so myself, my blog has improved a lot this past year. And I want to continue to improve it. I want to change its layout, practice my photography more and just generally get better and more interesting when it comes to writing posts. 
- Start saying "yes." I sometimes struggle to say yes to things. A lot of the time, I'll say no to things that are happening because I either think I can't afford it or I have too much work on. But the thing is, I only have another year and a half left at university and I don't want to leave with any regrets. So the next time I'm a little bit skint and me and my friends want to go somewhere, I won't put it off because I'm poor, I'll say yes and figure a way round it with a little bit of money.
So these are my resolutions. I've never really made any. But I'll look back this time next year and see how I've got along. What are your new years resolutions?
xxx