Tuesday 7 June 2011

FOTD

Well, Face of Yesterday! I also apologise that it isn't good quality - I took it on my phone.
Foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear
Concealer - Bourjois Healthy Mix
Eye Concealer - Benefit Boi-ing
Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte
Blush - MAC Pink Swoon
Contour - Sleek Contour Kit in Light
Highlight - Liz Earle Sheer Gold Shimmer
Eyeshadow - Urban Decay Virgin, Sin, Buck and Sidecar
Eyeliner - Urban Decay 24/7 in Whisky
Lipstick - MAC Costa Chic

This is a really simple look that I wore to college. It's quick and easy to do and it looks asthough I'm not wearing a lot of make up which of course, is perfect for college! I am in love with MAC's Costa Chic and I'm constantly wearing. In the above picture, I've just dabbed it on to give a stained look. But it can be applied straight from the tube to give a more done look.
I hope you're all okay :) what make up have you been loving recently?
xxx