Saturday 18 June 2011

MAC Lipsticks + Storage

I don't have many MAC lipsticks at all and this is because my closest MAC is pretty far away and I don't like ordering offline. Also, when I walk into a MAC shop, I'm so overwhelmed by all the beautiful colours and I never know what to get! But I thought I'd show you my collection anyway just incase you're interested :) I highly rate MAC as a brand and in particular, I recommend their lipsticks. They're wonderful quality, last a long time on the lips and of course, the colour range is spectacular.
L-R Lazy Day (from the To The Beach collection), Saint Germain, Kinda Sexy, Costa Chic

I hate how little I have left of Lazy Day! It's definitely one of my all time favourite lipsticks but unfortunately it's limited edition from a collection. I just hope that they release it again soon!
L-R Lazy Day (from the To The Beach collection), Saint Germain, Kinda Sexy, Costa Chic

I love all of these colours so much! I'd say that Lazy Day and Kinda Sexy are the most wearable for the day time whilst Saint Germain and Costa Chic are definitely ones to get out at night! But that doesn't mean you can't work them during the day.. I use a light hand and light dab Saint Germain or Costa Chic over my lips to give a 'stained' finish.
 
This is what I keep my lipsticks in. This box is from Boots but I don't believe that it's available anymore as it was in the Christmas gifts section. Hopefully it'll reappear this year :) It's made of glass, really sturdy and of course, it's beautiful!
And a quick picture of my cat Ratchett - he certainly made it a hard task taking these pictures. He kept getting in the way and wanted his picture taken so I thought why not?!

What are your favourite MAC lipsticks? Do you have any recommendations? And also, how do you store your lipsticks?
xxx