Saturday 11 June 2011

Thank You!

I have now surpassed 300 followers and for me, this is amazing! Thank you so much. I honestly never expected to see my followers get into double figures, never mind triple figures!
Tumblr_lfujmu1h6t1qzjggvo1_500_large
It's an honour knowing that you enjoy reading my ramblings and here's to another few good years of blogging! I've met some lovely people through blogging and my knowledge for beauty and make up application has grown so much. I'm very grateful and I can't thank you enough.
Cat-cute-fucking-cute-kiss-love-favim.com-72596_large
I'm holding a giveaway as a thank you. I'd love to be able to give you all a little something but unfortunately, I can't. So far I have one item confirmed and let's just say - it's one of my all time favourites from my favourite skin care brand!

Once again, thank you so much :) don't forgot to 'like' my Facebook page and follow me on Twitter.
xxx