Sunday 12 June 2011

Skincare/Haircare/Bodycare storage!

I don't know about you but I love looking at people's storage! So I thought I'd show you mine. Recently as you know, I've moved into my dads and I didn't feel at home until I had my make up and beauty collection with me! It's finally here and I've changed the way that I've stored it a little bit.
This is an overview. I apologise for the mess underneath but it's where I store my wires and chargers etc. It also has a Umberto Gianni bottle underneath which I didn't notice until this picture haha! Anyway, this is a TV stand from Argos (I do believe) but I've removed my TV to make room for my beauty products.
These are my favourite haircare products. If you see anything that takes your fancy, do let me know and I'll do a full review for you :)
These are my body washes. Some of them are downstairs in the bathroom though and others are in my other beauty storage (which I'll explain later why I haven't taken pictures of).
This is basically a miscellaneous section. It mainly has deodorants, suncare, hand and feet care and fake tanning products. It also has a bath milk but I don't tend to like products like that as they make my hair greasy. But, I love the smell of this one and couldn't risk not buying it!
My body scrubs! This is right next to my bed and where I lay. I normally wake up to find that one of my Flake Away's is on the other side of the room from me knocking it over in the middle of the night.
These are my moisturisers. Including Liz Earle's Superskin Bust Treatment that I'm currently trying out. Oh and Lush's Ring of Roses soap - so basically body moisturisers plus random other findings.
My skincare products! Now that I'm looking, I think something is missing as there seems to be a big gap between my Liz Earle Spot On treatment..

I also have 8 more drawers and a box full of skincare/haircare/bodycare products but I haven't taken pictures of these because they're not very tidy at the moment. I will post pictures in time though! Also, the products that are on this stand are my favourites and they get used all the time; the products in my drawers unfortunately don't get shown a lot of love.

If you see anything that catches your eye, please let me know and I'll do a full review on the product :) Also, like I mentioned earlier, I love looking at ways that people store products, so if you've done a storage video/post, link me in the comments and I'll take a look!

How do you store products? Would you like more storage posts?
xxx