Friday 10 June 2011

Hair Diaries [pic heavy]

I love reading/seeing pictures of how people's hair has developed over the years so I thought I'd do the same! After scanning through Facebook and searching for different hairstyles, I've finally found some pictures that show how my hair has evolved.. cue embarrassing pictures;

I'm unsure how old am I here but I'm guessing I'm between 1-2 ish. I'm the one in the Mr Blobby tshirt and as you can see, my hair is just awful! I was born bald and didn't start getting a lot of hair until I was older. Disaster! 

Once again I'm unsure how old I am here but I'm guessing about 2-3ish (I'm no good at guessing people's ages). My hair is shoulder length and very fine.. no change there then!

Once again I'm unsure of my age, oops! But as you can see here, my hair is so long! And it's in pigtails (Spice Girls, Baby Spice)! I'm the one in the blue tshirt in case you don't know! I do like my hair here, even know I'm 18 haha. Well, I like the length!

Oh my. I hate this picture. This is in year 8 at school and I'm on >>> that side. It's the only picture that actually shows my hair good though. But yeah, it's kind of long and as you can see, it has blonde in it. At this point I was growing out my blonde highlighs which I had had for 2 years!

This one is from year 9 in PE - we hated PE incase you can't tell haha. I'm on the bottom row and >>> side. I'd finally discovered the beauty of a side parting haha! My length is still pretty short and my hair has no style at all!

This is in year 10 - excuse the posey pose! I liked my hair here. It has shape, a nice fringe and I had it darkened aswell. At the time it suited me as I had a tan but now, the dark hair would not suit me at all and would wash me out!

Again with the pose! ugh! But this shows my hair well. I had it cut off to shoulder length I LOVE MY FRINGE HERE! It looks gorgeous and also there's a lot of volume in my hair! I do like my hair like this but I've always wanted long hair and it's taken me a long time to get my hair to the length it is now.

This is in year 11 when I went to Italy for performing arts. My hair had grown and I've now got a side fringe and layers. I don't mind my hair here to be honest, it's just not as long as I'd like it! But I do like my fringe!

This is in year 12 and an awful picture! I'm on >> side and my hair is basically the same as in year 11 but it has more volume and my fringe has grown out a bit more. The length is still the same. Up until this year I've had a lot of trouble growing my hair - it never seemed to grow!

This is my hair now and I love it! It's the length that I want and that finally means that I can curl it and still have length! I do however what a fringe like I used to have when I cut it short in year10 - maybe I'll have to have it cut again.

I'm sorry if I've rambled on a bit and don't make much sense but the pictures are quite self explanatory! I hope you've enjoyed this and I'd love you to link me to yours if you've done one.
xxx