Tuesday 21 June 2011

SUMMER SERIES: Pt 5 - Must Haves

When it comes to summer there's a few must-haves that everyone should own! Here are mine..
Avene Eau Thermale Water Spray
I absolutely love this product mainly because it's incredibly versatile and can be used for virtually anything. For the summer, I'd recommend keeping this in your bag (don't worry, Avene also do a smaller version) to freshen up throughout the day and also cool yourself down. You can see my full review of this product here.
Soap Glory & Hand Food
My favourite hand cream! It smells beautiful (like marshmallows), leaves hands feeling very soft and doesn't leave a nasty residue behind. Like the Avene spray, you can get this in a smaller size so of course, perfect for throwing into your bag! You can see my full review of this product here.
Liz Earle Foot Spritzer
This is so good! You use it on your feet, legs and ankles and it cools the area and fights odour-causing bacteria meaning that your feet stay fresh! I spray this in the morning mostly because it smells beautiful (like mint), wakes me up and makes me feel revitalised, but for summer, definitely carry this around with you to cool your feet down! Also in summer you barely ever wear socks so this is perfect for making sure your feet smell sweet!
Liz Earle Superskin Bust Treatment
Who doesn't want to look good in a bikini? This serum is super light and immediately sinks into the skin. I originally thought that this would take weeks to show results however, I saw results a few minutes after using it! My bust area looked more toned, even and smooth! I haven't been using this long enough yet to see if it has a lasting effect but I will definitely keep your updated! But for now.. it's an amazing quick fix. 

Avon Advance Technique Lotus Shield
When my sister came back from university I quickly stole it from her (well, she gave it to me). This is my favourite hair care product ever! Basically this cream helps to block humidity and keeps your hairstyle in place. The heat from the sun in summer really messes up my hair and leaves it frizzy but with this product, my hair stays straight and beautiful all day long! And what's best, this product doesn't weigh hair down or leave a greasy residue! Oh and it also lasts 2 washes! This is a definite must have.
Amplex Natural Deodorant
This deodorant doesn't leave white marks, sticky residue and stops you from sweating.. what more can you say?! You can see my full review of this product here.
Ministry of Waxing Ice Cream
Yes, I've burnt myself since the sun has been showing its face and this product literally works a miracle on sunburn. It instantly cools the burn, soothes it and even heels it! It's definitely worth the expensive price tag. You can see my full review of this product here.
Avene Factor 50+ Mineral Cream
Sun tan lotion is a must have and this one is my favourite. Mineral means that is it good for the skin which is always a bonus but this also sinks in quickly, does the job and doesn't dry the skin out (or make it feel greasy). It's also (light) skin colour so it blends really well and doesn't leave a white cast. I've also used this on my face before and because of its colour I found that it evened my skintone out - perfect!
Liz Earle Spot On
This is definitely a must have in your bag! It works on spot (over or under make up), bites, cuts.. you know it, it heels it! You can see my full review of this product here.

What are your summer must haves? Don't forgot to enter my giveaway!
xxx